OPEN TO LEGAL RESIDENTS OF THE FIFTY (50) UNITED STATES AND THE DISTRICT OF COLUMBIA WHO ARE AT LEAST EIGHTEEN (18) YEARS OLD.
1. HOW TO ENTER: Enter the High Liner® Sea Cuisine® “Celebrate Seafood Cyprus Style” Sweepstakes (the “Sweepstakes”) online at www.seacuisine.com/sweepstakes by filling out the online entry form and following instructions for submitting an entry. The Sweepstakes begins at 12:01:00 a.m. (ET) on Wednesday, January 1, 2014 and ends at 11:59:59 p.m. (ET) on Friday, January 31, 2014 (the “Promotion Period”). Sponsor’s computer is the official time-keeping device for this Sweepstakes. By filling out the online entry form and submitting your entry, you receive one (1) entry into the Sweepstakes. You can submit an entry in this manner once each Week during the Promotion Period. For purposes of this Sweepstakes, each “Week” during the Promotion Period begins at 12:01:00 a.m. (ET) on Wednesday and ends at 11:59:59 p.m. (ET) on the following Sunday; provided, however, the first week starts at 12:01:00 a.m. (ET) on Wednesday, January 1, 2014 and the last week ends at 11:59:59 p.m. (ET) on Friday, January 31, 2014. Limit one (1) entry per person, per household, per email address, per Week during the Promotion Period. By way of example, if you submit an online entry form each Week during the five (5) Promotion Period Weeks, you will have entered the Sweepstakes a total of five (5) times.
Incomplete entries will be disqualified. In the event of any dispute regarding the identity of a person submitting an online entry, the entry will be deemed submitted by the authorized email account holder, which is defined for purposes of these Official Rules as the natural person who is assigned to an email address by an Internet access provider, online service provider, or other organization responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with the submitted email address. A selected winner may be requested to provide the Sponsor with proof that the selected winner is the authorized account holder of the email address associated with the winning entry. If a dispute cannot be resolved, the entry will be deemed ineligible. NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. A purchase will not increase your chances of winning. Official Rules are posted at www.seacuisine.com/sweepstakes/rules. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED.
2. PRIZE: One (1) Grand Prize: One (1) Grand Prize Winner will receive a “Celebrate Seafood Cyprus Style” Prize Pack containing a sauté pan , a citrus zester, a fish spatula, a garlic press, authentic regional seasonings, a miniprep food processor, an iPad Mini® with chef stand, a copy of Olives & Oranges: Recipes and Flavor Secrets from Cyprus by Sara Jenkins and Mindy Fox, and a $250 grocery retailer gift card.
Approximate retail value (“ARV”) of Grand Prize: $1,000.
Prize is not transferable. All expenses not specified in these Official Rules, including, without limitation, taxes, insurance, and all other personal and incidental costs, are solely Grand Prize Winner’s responsibility.
Sponsor reserves the right to substitute a prize for one of equal or greater value if the designated prize, or any portion thereof, should become unavailable for any reason.
3. ODDS OF WINNING: Odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received throughout the Promotion Period.
4. DRAWING: One (1) Grand Prize Winner will be selected at random by Sponsor from among all eligible entries on or about February 1, 2014. The Grand Prize Winner will be notified by telephone and/or email within one (1) week of being selected. The Grand Prize Winner may be required to complete and sign an Affidavit of Eligibility, a Liability Release, and, where legal, a Publicity Release, and any other documentation that Sponsor may require, and to see to it that Sponsor is in receipt of these documents within ten (10) days of having received the same.
If the Grand Prize Winner (i) has not responded to Sponsor within ten (10) days of initial notification attempt, (ii) fails to return any required documents in a timely manner, or (iii) is found to be not in compliance with these Official Rules, or if prize notification or prize is returned as undeliverable, prize will be forfeited and an alternate winner will be selected at random from the remaining eligible entries and confirmed in accordance with these Official Rules. In all cases, Sponsor reserves the right to request proof of residency and age and a winner will be deemed to have forfeited prize if Sponsor, in its sole discretion, finds that the proof is unsatisfactory. Sponsor’s decisions are final on all aspects of this Sweepstakes and not subject to appeal.
5. ELIGIBILITY: Sweepstakes is open only to legal residents of the fifty (50) United States and the District of Columbia who are at least eighteen (18) years of age. Employees of High Liner Foods, Inc. (“Sponsor”), and its respective affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies, and anyone involved in the development or execution of this promotion, and the immediate families (parents, spouses, siblings, and children and their spouses) and members of the households of such employees are ineligible. Questions regarding eligibility will be decided by Sponsor, whose decisions are final and not subject to appeal.
6. GENERAL RULES OF PARTICIPATION: Sweepstakes entrants agree to be bound by the terms of these Official Rules and decisions of Sponsor, which are final and binding on all matters relating to this Sweepstakes. All federal, state and local taxes, if any, are solely the responsibility of the Prize Winner. Sponsor is not responsible for printing, typographical, mechanical, or other errors in these Official Rules or other materials or communications relating to the Sweepstakes. By entering, participants release Sponsor and its parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliates, and each of their respective directors, officers, shareholders, owners, employees, representatives, agents, advertising and promotion agencies, and all others associated with the development or execution of this Sweepstakes (the “Releasees”), from any and all liability or any damages or causes of action (however named or described) arising out of participation in the Sweepstakes and/or the receipt, use, misuse, or nonuse of any prize awarded, including, without limitation, liability for personal injury, death, or property damage. Releasees do not make any warranty, representation, or guarantee, express or implied, in fact or in law, relative to the use of any prize, including, without limitation, quality, merchantability, and fitness for a particular purpose. Sponsor reserves the right to modify this Sweepstakes in any way it deems necessary or appropriate. Sponsor reserves the right permanently to disqualify from this Sweepstakes any person it believes has violated these Official Rules. All federal, state, and local laws apply. Entry constitutes permission for Sponsor and its agencies to use a Prize Winner’s name, voice, and/or likeness for purposes of advertising, promotion, and publicity, without further compensation, unless prohibited by law.
7. INTERNET: The use of any automated launching or entry software or any other mechanical or electronic means that permits the participant to automatically register and/or enter repeatedly is prohibited and all such entries will be disqualified. If for any reason the Sweepstakes is not capable of running as planned due to infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity, or proper conduct of the Sweepstakes, Sponsor reserves the right at its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process, and to cancel, terminate, modify, or suspend the Sweepstakes. Should the Sweepstakes be terminated, Sponsor reserves the right to select the Prize Winner in a random drawing from among all eligible, nonsuspect entries received as of the action requiring such termination. Releasees assume no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to, or alteration of, entries. Releasees are not responsible for lost, late, garbled, or misdirected online or mail-in entries, or for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or telephone lines, computer online systems, servers, or providers, computer equipment, software, failure of any email or entry to be received by Sponsor on account of technical problems, human error, or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any website, or any combination thereof, including any injury or damage to entrant’s or any other person’s computer relating to or resulting from participation in this Sweepstakes or downloading any materials in connection with this Sweepstakes. CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE ANY WEBSITE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE SWEEPSTAKES IS A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS AND, SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES OR OTHER REMEDIES FROM ANY SUCH PERSON(S) RESPONSIBLE FOR THE ATTEMPT TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
9. WINNERS LIST REQUEST: For a list of the Grand Prize Winners, send a self-addressed, stamped envelope to: High Liner® Sea Cuisine® “Celebrate Seafood Cyprus Style” Sweepstakes, P.O. Box 119, Darien, CT 06820. Requests must be received by February 28, 2014.
10. SPONSOR: High Liner Foods, Inc., 18 Electronics Ave., Danvers, MA 01923.
*This Sweepstakes has not been authorized or otherwise approved, and is not sponsored, by Apple Inc. iPad Mini® is a trademark of Apple Inc.